Terms and Conditions:
Bonville Golf Course Valentines Day competition
1. Method of entry: Contestants agree to be bound by these terms and condition. To enter, Contestants must collect from Coffs Coast Advocate 3 mastheads (including the date line) which are published between January 29th and February 9th , 2011. The 3 mastheads must be original newsprint mastheads - no photocopies, scanned images, web prints, reproductions or other falsified artwork will be accepted. Next, place the 3 consecutive mastheads in an envelope marked Coffs Coast Advocate "Valentines Day Promotion" with your name, address, email address and contact phone number(s) on the back and then:
(a) post it to Coffs Coast Advocate, Valentines Day Promotion, PO Box 534, Coffs Harbour, 2450 NSW (so it is received before the closure time); or
(b) deliver it to 53 Moonee Street, Coffs Harbour and place it in the entry box
Contestants may submit more than one entry, but any Contestant may only win one of the prizes available to win.
• Limousine transfers from the winners residence (within the Coffs Harbour area) on Feb 14th
• 3 course a la carte dinner in Bonville’s Flooded Gums Restaurant
• Premium Beverage Package for winners during dinner
• 1 dozen roses
• 1 night accommodation in an executive spa suite at Bonville
• Full hot breakfast including bottomless espresso coffee
• Return limo transfers back to residence or work on 15th Feb
• 2 x 18 holes golf including twin share electric cart
• 2 x use of the premium hire golf clubs
• 2 x Bonville logo polo shirts
The total value of all prizes is $1250. All prizes are valued inclusive of GST and the Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in item values. Any taxes which may be payable as a consequence of a winner receiving the prize are the sole responsibility of that winner. Prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash. If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a prize of similar nature and like or greater value.
3. Competition duration: The competition commences on January 29, 2011 and closes at 5pm Thursday 10th February, 2011. Entries received after the closure time will not be eligible.
4 Eligibility limitations: Contestants under the age of 18 require parent/guardian permission to enter. The following persons are ineligible to enter:
(i) employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter so far as they are directly associated with this competition;
(ii) the spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), of such employees and contractors (whether or not they live in the same household);
iii) Contestants who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win any contest run by the Promoter except in the case of a legal change of name.
All Contestants acknowledge that even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has appeared to award the prize to the ineligible person, it may require the return of the prize or payment of its value to the Promoter to be dealt with as an unclaimed prize.
5. Draw and notification: Prize winners will be selected by random draw at 10am Friday 11 February, 2011 and prizes awarded following winner validation and verification. Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Winners details will be published in Coffs Coast Advocate Saturday February 12, 2011. All Contestants acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to publicise and publish his / her name, character and likeness. All contest winners must avail themselves for a photo if required by the Promoter and acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to utilise publicity photos in any reasonable manner it sees fit without compensation to the Contestant.
6. Prize collection: Transfers will be organised via phone and remainder of the prize will be issued upon arrival at Bonville Golf Resort. Transfers are only valid for those living in the Coffs Harbour area. Upon request by the Promoter a copy of the general contest rules and/or a signed receipt and acknowledgement must be signed and endorsed by any winner to indicate his/her understanding and acceptance of these terms. Major prize winner must use this prize on Valentines Day February 14th 2011, runner up prize will be used in dates determined by Bonville Golf Resort. It is the sole responsibility of the winner to claim their prize. All prizes that remain unclaimed 90 days after notification has been sent to the winner will be redrawn by random draw in an unclaimed prize draw.
7. Promoter's limitation of liability: The Promoter is not responsible for the loss of prizes due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by a winner. The Promoter also takes no responsibility for prizes lost or stolen after they have been released for delivery via postage or courier. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained to personal property and including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner(s) and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the winners.
8. entries and Privacy: All entries become the property of Coffs Coast Advocate and may be used for marketing purposes. This information is being collected by Coffs Coast Advocate to assist us in improving our products and services. We may share your information with APN Australian Regional Media related companies. They or we may be in touch to let you know about goods, services or promotions that may be of interest to you with special offers or in relation to our other goods and services If you do not wish to be contacted please tick the box and include this with your entry.