Terms and Conditions:
Bonville Golf Course Valentines Day competition
1. Method of entry: Contestants agree to be bound by these terms and condition. To enter, Contestants must collect from Coffs Coast Advocate 3 mastheads (including the date line) which are published between January 29th and February 9th , 2011. The 3 mastheads must be original newsprint mastheads - no photocopies, scanned images, web prints, reproductions or other falsified artwork will be accepted. Next, place the 3 consecutive mastheads in an envelope marked Coffs Coast Advocate "Valentines Day Promotion" with your name, address, email address and contact phone number(s) on the back and then:
(a) post it to Coffs Coast Advocate, Valentines Day Promotion, PO Box 534, Coffs Harbour, 2450 NSW (so it is received before the closure time); or
(b) deliver it to 53 Moonee Street, Coffs Harbour and place it in the entry box
Contestants may submit more than one entry, but any Contestant may only win one of the prizes available to win.
• Limousine transfers from the winners residence (within the Coffs Harbour area) on Feb 14th
• 3 course a la carte dinner in Bonville’s Flooded Gums Restaurant
• Premium Beverage Package for winners during dinner
• 1 dozen roses
• 1 night accommodation in an executive spa suite at Bonville
• Full hot breakfast including bottomless espresso coffee
• Return limo transfers back to residence or work on 15th Feb
• 2 x 18 holes golf including twin share electric cart
• 2 x use of the premium hire golf clubs
• 2 x Bonville logo polo shirts
The total value of all prizes is $1250. All prizes are valued inclusive of GST and the Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in item values. Any taxes which may be payable as a consequence of a winner receiving the prize are the sole responsibility of that winner. Prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash. If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a prize of similar nature and like or greater value.
4 Eligibility limitations: Contestants under the age of 18 require parent/guardian permission to enter. The following persons are ineligible to enter:
(i) employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter so far as they are directly associated with this competition;
(ii) the spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), of such employees and contractors (whether or not they live in the same household);
iii) Contestants who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win any contest run by the Promoter except in the case of a legal change of name.
All Contestants acknowledge that even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has appeared to award the prize to the ineligible person, it may require the return of the prize or payment of its value to the Promoter to be dealt with as an unclaimed prize.
7. Promoter's limitation of liability: The Promoter is not responsible for the loss of prizes due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by a winner. The Promoter also takes no responsibility for prizes lost or stolen after they have been released for delivery via postage or courier. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained to personal property and including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner(s) and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the winners.