A four-year-old girl has died after she chocked on a chicken nugget
Tony Harrison is deathly allergic to the snakes he removes.
'It was pretty harsh, I was surprised'
UK teenager collapsed and died after eating grilled chicken at burger chain
"A drop of milk, once so innocuous, is now as good as poison"
A televised stunt gone wrong almost spelled doom for Bear Grylls.
"It was absolutely beautiful – it was amazing to see"
Parents grateful to medical staff
"It's literally changed our entire lives in a couple of weeks."
Little boy’s allergy turned out to be a cancerous brain tumour
Don't pick up the spoon until you read this
The most innocuous item could prove deadly.
Food & Entertainment
Picky eaters are a danger to people with potentially fatal allergies
How you can reduce allergy risk for your child
Vitamin D supplement recommended during winter and spring
Dust off your thinking about spring sniffles
Nickel allergy means child has reaction to Apple iPad
Beat the sniffles with breathing exercises for the cold season
Miley feeling "much better" following her severe allergic reaction
Milk allergy has Riley on guard against potentially lethal foods