THE family of a young man taken in tragic circumstances has revealed the last moments he spent surrounded by his closest...

editors picks slug tributes

06th Nov. 2018 10:11 AM

Sam Ballard, the Sydney man who fell into a coma and became paralysed after eating a slug, has tragically died eight years...

death sam ballard slug tragedy

05th Nov. 2018 10:11 AM

SAM Ballard, the NSW man who fell into a coma and became paralysed after eating a slug, has tragically died eight years...

dare death editors picks health rat lungworm sam ballard slug

05th Nov. 2018 10:11 AM

A MAN who purchased burrito bowl from a Mexican restaurant was disgusted to find a slug in his food, sharing the experience...

guzman y gomez mexican food slug

22nd Oct. 2018 10:10 AM

SAM Ballard’s life was transformed because of a seemingly harmless teenage dare that left him severely disabled. Now his...

dare disability editors picks injuries poisoning slug

02nd April 2018 6:04 AM