Firefighters urge Central Highlanders to check their winter warmers to prevent accidents.

electrical fire emerald fire station fire warnings heaters house fire winter warmers

02nd June 2020 5:06 AM

Part of a major Sunshine Coast furniture and homewares store is closed to customers after an electrical fire broke out...

domayne electrical fire maroochydore homemaker centre

21st March 2020 1:03 PM

UPDATE: A solar panel that caught fire has sparked an emergency response in a Sunshine Coast suburban street.

electrical fire fire parrearra solar panels

08th May 2018 11:05 AM

EMERGENCY crews are at the scene of an electrical fire that broke out at the Hervey Bay Surgical Hospital on Tuesday...

boat harbour dr electrical fire fcemergency fcfire hervey bay surgical hospital qfes

13th Feb. 2018 9:02 PM

FIREFIGHTERS have commended a local service station attendant for "quick thinking” after an electrical fire broke out...

bundaberg caltex electrical fire fire woolworths caltex service stations

22nd Dec. 2017 3:12 PM

POWER has been restored to most customers affected by this morning’s power outage caused by an electrical fire just metres...

electrical fire fire firefighters nsw fire and rescue power outage sapphire beach

09th Oct. 2017 10:10 AM

BUNDY emergency crews were kept busy with a fire in an aged care home, a boatie who dislocated his shoulder and a briefly...

aged care andrew mccracken bundaberg electrical fire fire qfes queensland fire and emergency riverlea

08th Oct. 2017 8:10 AM

"EVERYTHING that was too important to throw out or to sell was in the garage in boxes ready to go (to storage) so we have...

electrical fire house fire lismore northern rivers community

11th July 2017 12:07 PM

A fire crew was tasked to the scene in Oxley St just after 3.30pm after a fire started in an electrical appliance.

electrical fire granville qfes

14th Jan. 2017 5:01 AM

Staff and residents of Cooinda Aged Care Centre were briefly evacuated last night when a small electrical fire broke out in...

cooinda aged care centre electrical fire gympie fire and rescue

06th Oct. 2016 8:10 AM