Summer Steer died after she swallowed a button battery. Her mum says her pain is as strong today as it was when her little...

button batteries death editors picks mum

11th Sept. 2019 4:09 AM

A woman who lost her daughter in heartbreaking circumstances is angry that action still has not been taken on the ongoing...

button batteries consumer affairs death editors picks

02nd June 2019 5:06 AM

Walkerston resident shocked when button batteries exploded in his home.

button batteries mackay

08th Feb. 2017 2:02 PM

LEADING lawyer says manufacturers who place easily accessible button batteries in children's toys are likely to face legal...

button batteries children editors picks watch

19th Dec. 2016 7:12 PM

THREE years after Summer Steer, 4, died from swallowing a button battery, items powered by the batteries have been sold to...

button batteries button battery father's day stall summer steer tewantin state school

15th Oct. 2016 5:10 AM

A MAJOR Australian retailer has recalled calculators that could lead to children swallowing dangerous button batteries.

battery big w button batteries editors picks health recall

26th July 2016 8:07 AM