LYLE Barry was close to death from smoke inhalation on Saturday night, when his wife Julie returned from shiftwork and...

gympie hospital gympie regional council smoke inhalation

24th Sept. 2013 5:09 AM

A WOMAN was taken Ipswich Hospital on Saturday afternoon suffering from smoke inhalation after her home was severely...

house fire ipswich hospital smoke inhalation

20th Aug. 2012 9:08 AM

A BOWEN security guard ran into a house that was on fire to rescue the occupant, who was barely conscious on a bedroom...

house fire rescue smoke inhalation

29th Feb. 2012 11:02 AM

BREAKING 12.20pm: Firefighters are at the scene of a fire at a William St home in Rockhampton.

house fire smoke inhalation

28th Feb. 2012 12:02 PM

A MAN was transferred to Mackay Base Hospital suffering smoke inhalation after a fire in Paget.

fire horses mackay base hospital paget smoke inhalation

09th Feb. 2012 3:02 PM

A 12-YEAR-OLD boy was taken to hospital with smoke inhalation following a house fire in Booval.

booval house fire smoke inhalation

14th Nov. 2011 9:11 AM

AS ASHES smoulder behind a retirement village, police ponder whether a grass fire that swept through 10ha behind a major...

grass fire smoke inhalation

16th Aug. 2011 11:08 AM