IF YOU head down to the Coffs Harbour Showground this weekend, you're sure to find something for you.
That's the opinion of Coffs Harbour Show Society president Margo Caba.
Whether it be a working Clydesdale, a winning scone, a state-of-the-art motor car, a chook washing demonstration, an historic tractor, a prize bunch of bananas, the petting and feeding Baby Animal Nursery, a spin on the dodgem cars or a prize bull vying for "Champion of the Show", there will be something for everyone," she said.
The Show Society committee has planned the show weekend with the Coffs Harbour community in mind.
A feast of exhibitions, competitions and entertainment over two full days showcasing practically everything Coffs Harbour and its residents have to offer.
With the Show following only weeks after a very poignant Anzac Day remembrance service and recollections of the campaign that changed so many lives, there will also be a great pavilion display of school exhibits and the interpretations of 'Remembering Gallipoli' by our youngest students.
A first for the Coffs Harbour Show is the amazing show-within-a-show the Ultimate Boys Toys Expo, a huge and exhilarating attraction located on the soccer field.
The hard working Ladies Auxiliary will provide fresh and affordable food from three canteens and there'll be visiting food and coffee vendors conveniently located in an outdoor food court.
The showgrounds have been handed back to the people of Coffs Harbour and the show gates are open to everyone so come on Coffs Harbour, with your support the Ag Show will serve our families for generations to come.
COFFS HARBOUR SHOW PROGRAM
9am - Horse Events
2.30pm - Grand Parade
3.30pm - Celebrity Mower Race
4pm - Ray McCarthy 325 mm Underhand Championship
5pm - Celebrity Mower race
5.30pm - Showjumping, 6 Bar, under lights
7.30pm - C.ex Skyshow
8.30pm - Show closes
9am - Horse Events
3pm - Celebrity Mower Race
3.30pm - Pepperprint Demolition Derby
4pm - Show closes
All day attractions:
- Graham Bell's Theatrette
- Free screening of historic Coffs Harbour footage.
- Coffs Harbour Hardwood's Woodchopping
- Ultimate Boys Toys Expo
- A great range of all things exciting including fast cars, motorbikes, quads, sedoos, 4WD and more.
- Novotel Pacific Bay Mower Racing
- See members of the Mid North Coast Mower Club hurtle around the track on their hotted up ride-ons!
- Steve McEwan's Reptile World
- See Australia's three most venomous snakes and learn how to interact with them in a natural environment.
- Pacific Property Management Chooking Washing Demonstrations
- Coffs local Tia Williams will be demonstrating how to prepare a chook for showing.