Stream the NRL live on Kayo with full Advocate access
YOU'LL never miss a moment of the 2019 footy season with our best ever subscription deal for sports lovers.
Sign up now to this 12-month subscription and you'll get the ultimate NRL package - all of the best NRL analysis and news from The Daily Telegraph's award-winning sports writers, PLUS stream every round of the 2019 NRL Telstra Premiership live on Kayo.
And the best news is the cost is just $30 a month for the first 12 months (minimum cost $360, conditions apply).
NRL not your bag? Don't worry, Kayo has you covered with every AFL round plus a selection of more than 50 sports including American football, cricket, boxing, basketball, Formula 1, golf and more.
THE DEAL: WHAT YOU GET
● 12-month subscription to Kayo, to stream more than 50 sports live on demand
● 12-month digital subscription to couriermail.com.au, including access to SuperCoach Stats
Note: Kayo subscription is provided at the same time as your The Coffs Coast Advocate subscription and cannot be provided separately.
KAYO'S KEY FEATURES
Kayo is Australia's premier sports streaming service which allows you to watch on your favourite devices.
All subscriptions include:
● Access to stream more than 50 sports live and on demand
● Kayo's 'no spoilers' features
● Key moments feature for selected matches
● Ability to view the action in HD (depending on your internet speed and device capabilities - the minimum speed required to watch Kayo in HD is 4Mbps).
● Split view feature, so you can follow two or more to channels at the same time (available on selected compatible devices).
Note: Kayo access is only available within Australia and this 12-month offer includes the basic pack, which means you can watch only two screens (streams/log ins) at the same time.