Severe storm warning
The Bureau of Metorology has issued a major thunderstorm alert for the Mid-North Coast and Northern Rivers regions of NSW and parts of the Northern Tablelands.
Severe thunderstorms are likely to produce very heavy rainfall and flash flooding in the warning area over the next several hours. Locations which may be affected include Lismore, Grafton, Coffs Harbour, Port Macquarie, Taree, Maclean, Woolgoolga, Sawtell and Dorrigo.
The State Emergency Service advises that people should:
* Keep clear of creeks and storm drains.
* Don't walk, ride your bike or drive through flood water.
* Unplug computers and appliances.
* Avoid using the phone during the storm.
* Stay indoors away from windows, and keep children and pets indoors as well.
For emergency help in floods and storms, ring the SES (NSW and ACT) on 132 500.
Tell us how the storm has affected your area.