Richard Reid shows Harbour Club who's boss
IF YOU are a local sporting club, community group, charity or not-for-profit group looking to raise some extra money, The Coffs Coast Advocate would like to hear from you.
Our new business initiative, The Harbour Club, is looking for local groups to sell raffles at our quarterly events held Friday's at C.ex Coffs.
Around 300 business owners and managers attend our entertainment evenings, which feature Australian celebrities, motivational speakers and sports stars, and collectively we have already raised more than $14,000 for Coffs Coast organisations this year.
To be considered you must be able to meet the following criteria:
- All money raised must benefit residents of the Coffs Coast.
- Raffle tickets and prizes to be supplied by your organisation.
- Raffle must have at least three prizes with one major prize.
- Tickets must cost between $5 and $20 each.
- Your organisation needs to provide two representatives to attend the night to assist Advocate staff in selling tickets.
- Only organisations who have not previously benefited from The Harbour Club will be considered.
The next Harbour Club event on Friday, February 24 was set to feature three-time Melbourne Cup winning jockey Glen Boss, however, Glen is moving to Singapore to further his racing career and unfortunately will not be available.
The night will now feature ex-Today Show gossip guru, and rumoured star of the next instalment of I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here, Richard Reid.
Members will be entertained, surprised and shocked with stories and anecdotes from Richard's knowledge of, and involvement in, the celebrity world.
To register your interest please contact Coffs Coast Advocate General Manager, David Box on 6650 2933 or email@example.com.