Quality Coffs coastal land in demand
YOU can expect to get your land valuation notice in the post soon.
The NSW Valuer General, Philip Western, is issuing the notices for some 53,800 properties in the Coffs Harbour local government area.
“The residential market has largely remained static since late 2007, with sustained demand for quality allotments within newer residential subdivision releases at Corindi Beach, North Sapphire, Moonee Beach, West Coffs Harbour, North Boambee Valley and Boambee,” he said.
Mr Weston said that generally, the commercial market was also static, while the industrial land market remained stable.
“The rural-residential component was the strongest performing market sector,” he said.
Typical residential land values are:
- $148,000 at Murphy Crescent, Coffs Harbour;
- $165,000 at Tamora Close, Coffs Harbour West;
- $170,000 at Pepperman Road, Boambee East;
- $255,000 at 18th Avenue, Sawtell;
- $264,000 at Norman Hill Drive, Korora;
- $224,000 at Wansborough Avenue, Moonee;
- $178,000 at Gordon Street, Woolgoolga;
- $380,000 at Hibiscus Avenue, Sapphire, with ocean views;
- $1.17 million at Camperdown Street, Coffs Harbour Jetty;
- and $481,000 at Ocean Parade, Park Beach, for tourist sites.
Information, call 1800 110 038, or visit www.lands.nsw.gov.au.