Menu
News

Product flaw could lead you to ingest glass

A COMMON brand of pickled ginger has been recalled amidst concerns people eating it could end up swallowing glass. 

The ACCC has issued a recall on 200g jards of Pandaroo Sushi Ginger and is urging people who have bought the product to return it to the supermarket where they got it and recieve a full refund. 

Pandaroo ginger
Pandaroo ginger

The pickled ginger was sold at Woolworths in Queensland and New South Wales and SPAR supermarkets across the sunshine state. 

Topics:  editors picks ginger glass woolworths



Wenham's cinematic treat for Coffs Harbour

COFFS BOUND: Well-known Australian actor turned director David Wenham will stage a Q&A at SWIFF in Coffs Harbour tomorrow night.

In Ellipsis, we are invited to rekindle this sense of adventure

Lifejacket found to be a drowning hazard recalled

PFD RECALLED: The Jarvis Walker Adult Personal Flotation Device Type 1 was recalled after it was found it could be a drowning hazard.

Lifejacket recalled after fault which could lead to drowning found

A call out to find Zeus the dog

Have you seen Zeus?

Let us know if you've lost or found a pet

Local Partners