Make a date to be at the gate
THE Carlton MID 2015 Coffs Harbour Gold Cup is without doubt the premier event of the Coffs Coast social calendar.
An expected 8000 racegoers will converge on the Coffs Harbour Racing Club tomorrow. Here is everything you need to know:
- Gates open at 11am. Entry $20 buy online, at the Park Beach Plaza information kiosk and Jack Simmons Menswear.
- There is an eight-race program, with the first race at 12.10pm. The Carlton MID 2015 Coffs Harbour Gold Cup runs at 3.53pm.
- Bring ID, as security will be inspecting at the entry gate, as well as all bar outlets. Security will also refuse entry to anyone they believe to be intoxicated.
- There is no public vehicle access to Howard St, but limited parking is available with access from Hogbin Dr.
- Standard public bus services will run from the CBD and Sawtell/Toormina to the racecourse.
- Secure parking is available at C.ex Stadium with free shuttle buses until 6.30pm.
- Nightrider bus services will be operating a number of late night services after the event from a variety of venues to the Northern Beaches and southern suburbs.