Long list of warrants catches up with Coffs man
POLICE have charged a man in Coffs Harbour with 26 offences after he was arrested last week.
About 10.50am on Friday, police from Coffs/Clarence Local Area Command attended a home on Harbour Dr to arrest a 26-year-old man wanted on outstanding warrants.
Police entered the home and arrested the 26-year-old man who taken to Coffs Harbour Police Station.
He was charged with the following offences:
- Robbery in company
- Dishonestly obtain property by deception
- Drive motor vehicle during disqualification (x3)
- Police pursuit - not stop - drive dangerously ("Skye's Law")
- Drive recklessly/furiously or speed/manner dangerous
- Receive etc property stolen outside NSW >$ 2000 &
- Break & Enter house etc steal value < $60,000
- Aggravated enter dwelling with intent - armed
- Common assault (x2)
- Stalk/intimidate intend fear physical etc harm (x2)
- Attempt to stalk or intimidate (x2)
- Armed with intent to commit indictable offence
- Wield knife in a public place
- Custody of knife in public place
- Use carriage service to threaten to kill (x6)