Four reasons you need noise-cancelling headphones
IF YOU haven't had the pleasure of enjoying the serenity that noise-cancelling headphones provide, then you are missing out.
To celebrate our latest digital subscriptions offer that sees you take home a pair, we've compiled four reasons why you need noise-cancelling headphones.
We promise they'll change your life.
1. You need to catch up on some sleep. Whether you're finding it difficult to get some shut eye at home or have a long plane journey coming up, the headphones let you shut out the rest of the world and relax.
2. You want to ignore your co-workers. You don't even have to have anything playing through them but a conspicuous pair of headphones will send a signal that you don't want to be disturbed.
3. You have to catch public transport. Get out your trusty headphones and you can easily block everyone out (well, you may need to close your eyes too but you get the idea).
4. You didn't pay attention the first time. If you're worried about concentrating in those boring meetings or lectures, let your phone do all the hard work. Record a voice memo and then listen later.
Grab a set of Sennheiser noise-cancelling headphones when you subscribe today to a 12-month digital subscription to The Morning Bulletin. The offer is just $7 a week for the first 12 months and includes more than $600 of value*. Head to themorningbulletin.com.au/headphones for more information.
* Only $7 a week billed every four weeks on a 12-month contract for new digital subscribers (minimum annual cost $364). Allow 15 days for headphones to arrive. Offer available while stocks last. Conditions apply.