Five reasons you need noise cancelling headphones
IF YOU haven't had the pleasure of enjoying the serenity noise cancelling headphones provide, then you are missing out.
To celebrate our latest digital subscriptions offer that sees you take home a pair, we've compiled five reasons you need noise cancelling headphones.
We promise they'll change your life.
1. You need to catch up on some sleep: Whether you're finding it difficult to get some shut eye at home or have a long plane journey coming up, noise cancelling headphones let you shut out the rest of the world and relax. Download a sleep meditation for some extra help.
2. You want to ignore your co-workers: You don't even have to have anything playing through them but a conspicuous pair of headphones will send that all-important signal to your co-workers that you don't want to be disturbed and you definitely don't want to hear about Emily's sister's friend's cousin's baby shower. Too easy.
3. You have to catch public transport: Let's face it, on the daily bus or train commute everyone is trying desperately to ignore everyone else. Get out your trusty headphones though and you can easily block it all out (well, you may need to close your eyes too but you get the idea).
4. You want to make housework bearable: Hand up who actually enjoys vacuuming or better yet, scrubbing the shower. Help make it more tolerable by subscribing to your favourite Spotify playlist or downloading a podcast and then getting busy wearing your brand new 'phones.
5. Because you didn't pay attention the first time: If you're worried about concentrating in those boring meetings or lectures, let your phone to all the hard work. Record a voice memo and then listen later without distraction through your noise cancelling headphones.
Grab a set of Sennheiser noise cancelling headphones when you subscribe today to a 12-month digital subscription to The Coffs Coast Advocate.
The offer is just $7 a week for the first 12 months and includes more than $600 of value*. Click here for more information.
* Only $7 a week billed every four weeks on a 12-month contract for new digital subscribers (minimum annual cost $364). Allow 15 days for headphones to arrive.
Offer available while stocks last. Conditions apply.