Facial sets off alarm

A WOMAN hoping for a relaxing facial ended up getting the shock of her life when a knocked over candle set off fire alarms at Park Beach Plaza yesterday afternoon.

Hand and Body Concepts owner, Ann Greig, said the incident was an unfortunate accident. “A lady having a facial accidentally knocked over a candle and started a fire,” Ms Greig said.

“We tried to put it out with an extinguisher but then the extinguishers in the ceiling went off.”



Jetty to be transformed: Plan to demolish Forestry buildings

Jetty to be transformed: Plan to demolish Forestry buildings

Owners seek approval to clear Forestry site for development

Quinn's cup speech quick off the mark

Quinn's cup speech quick off the mark

Coffs Harbour's ARC winning rally driver's speech brings house down.

With room to run free just Youwaitandsee

With room to run free just Youwaitandsee

Veteran Coffs Harbour trainer is hoping history can repeat tomorrow.

Local Partners