Easy chicken thai patties
CHICKEN patty delight.
- 1 Tube Thai Herbs found in produce section - otherwise combination of garlic, ginger, chilli, lemongrass, coriander
- 1 Small packet vermicilli rice noodles (in asian food aisle)
- 500 grams chicken mince
- 1 egg
- Soak noodles in water until soft.
- Combine chicken mince and herbs. Then combine egg to mixture.
- Cut noodles into approx 10 cm lengths.
- Combine cut noodles with mince mixture and stir.
- Shape into patties and cook on health grill or bbq plate.
- Serve with steamed vegies or crispy green salad.
- Patties can be made the night ahead and stored in the freezer.