Connecting local tourism operators with customers
DESTINATION NSW offers tourism businesses the opportunity to "get connected" by registering their business on their Get Connected site.
Registration is free and open to all tourism operators within New South Wales.
The site provides tourism businesses the opportunity to showcase their business or products to a potential 1.8 million customers per month, both domestic and international. During the 2015/16 financial year, Destination NSW (through the visitnsw.com and sydney.com websites) delivered more than 6million leads to the tourism industry in NSW.
The Get Connected program is open to all operators that are located and/or operate a service within NSW. The business must function out of a physical location ie web based businesses are ineligible and tourism operators are categorised as follows:
- Accommodation Establishments - Including holiday houses and self-contained facilities that cater for the leisure-tourism market and provide bookable accommodation.
- Tourist Attractions - An attraction catering for the leisure-tourism market which offers a unique experience reflecting its location and which is open most days of the year.
- Restaurants, Cafes & Bars - Simply visit www.bestrestaurants.com.au
- /list-your-restaurant and complete the online registration form.
- Tours - That are catering for the leisure-tourism market and offering regular excursions, personal guide and commentary with significant appeal to tourists.
- Hire companies - specifically offering products/services relating to the leisure-tourism market, for example vehicle and bike hire.
- Events - Including exhibitions, shows, performances, major sporting fixtures, music, food and wine festivals.
If you are a business in Coffs Harbour, Bellingen or Nambucca Heads that falls into one of the above categories and delivers services to the leisure-tourism market, get your business listed for free and reap the rewards. Visit www.destinationnsw.com.au to Get Connected.