A teenager has been hospitalised.
A teenager has been hospitalised.

Shalom student hospitalised after electric shock

A TEENAGER has been taken to Bundaberg Hospital after he suffered an electric shock at school this morning.

Queensland Ambulance Service units responded to reports of an electric shock at 9.07am.

A spokesman said the young male teen suffered an injury to his hand during the incident.

He has been taken to Bundaberg Hospital in a stable condition.

This is a developing story. Updates to follow.



Multiple emergencies for chopper rescue service

premium_icon Multiple emergencies for chopper rescue service

FLIGHTS to Gold Coast and Newscastle hospitals highlighted busy weekend for the...

Ex Nine boss's Byron heart attack: ‘I could have died’

premium_icon Ex Nine boss's Byron heart attack: ‘I could have died’

Drama came while training with tennis superstar Pat Rafter

Aussies who will get $1080 tax perk

premium_icon Aussies who will get $1080 tax perk

It forced the ATO website to go into meltdown