Bluegrass Festival ready to rock the plateau
NEXT weekend the plateau will be resounding with music as the 13th Dorrigo Folk and Bluegrass takes place.
The line up is fantastic and it's the perfect event to bring the whole family.
Throughout the weekend there will be stellar performances from artists, alongside workshops, kids' Activities, wonderful food and an atmosphere that you will be happy to be a part of.
Tickets will be available throughout the weekend at the festival site.
Click here to check out the website.
10 things you can do at the festival
- Polish your dancing shoes and have fun at hoedown or Ceildh
- Enjoy the Bluegrass Breakfast
- Get up early for the Poet's Breakfast
- Have a cuppa and a bite to eat in a cafe and listen to live music
- Join the festival choir and sing your heart out
- Love the smiles on the faces as the Pitts Family Circus entertain
- Dust off that instrument and come join a workshop
- Sit in on a concert
- Join in a hearty singalong workshop
- Join in a session with a band of players known as Astro Cobalt