LOCATED in the heart of Alexandra Headland and with easy access to absolutely everything, this sprawling family home would suit multiple buyers as it offers dual living opportunities.
Positioned on an elevated block with a north-facing aspect, this two-storey property has the ability to be the perfect family home with five bedrooms, two bathrooms, four separate toilets and multiple living areas.
Alternatively, it can be set up as dual living with a spacious three-bedroom home upstairs and a two-bedroom flat complete with kitchenette, living area, bathroom, courtyard and its own separate entry on the lower level. The options are endless - live in, rent out, holiday let or set up for live-in family members, the choice is yours!
Sure to impress, this fabulous coastal Queenslander has beautiful timber floors and is flooded with natural light thanks to the elevated position and aspect as well as the plentiful windows and glass sliding doors that open out to the good-size balcony to the front of the home.
For Queensland's unpredictable weather, there is a generous undercover outdoor entertaining area that overlooks the property's pool and jacuzzi and is accessed off the home's open-plan kitchen/dining area.
Enjoy creative cooking in the good-size kitchen that has plenty of space to prepare meals, stainless-steel appliances including dishwashing drawers as well as lots of storage and breakfast bar.
The lower level of the home has an open-plan kitchenette/living area that opens out to a delightful courtyard. There are also two bedrooms and a dedicated home office which is ideal for those who work from home.
This pocket of Alex is highly sought-after thanks to its proximity to shops, cafes, beaches and easy access to the rest of the Coast. Walk to the beach (only 1km through the Alex Forest), beachfront shops and surf club in just 10 minutes. Get active and take a run or bike ride to nearby Mooloolaba or Cotton Tree, or jump in the car and check out Buderim's boutiques and Maroochydore's new CBD.
The world is your oyster here at Woonum Road, where you'll only be limited by your imagination. The flexible functionality of this property is sure to attract both homeowners and investors alike.
- Spacious coastal Queenslander located in the heart of popular Alexandra Headland
- Elevated position captures cooling sea breezes
- Perfect family home with five bedrooms, two bathrooms, four separate toilets and multiple living zones
- Dual occupancy opportunity with two bedrooms, living, kitchenette, separate entry and courtyard on lower
- Upper level offers three bedrooms, bathroom and open-plan living, dining and kitchen
- Sought-after north-east facing aspect captures the day's natural sunlight
- Beautiful timber floors on top floor, low-maintenance tiles on lower level
- Light-filled open-plan design, wide sliding doors for integration between inside and out
- Great entertaining balcony to the front as well as huge undercover entertaining to the back
- Pool, spa/jacuzzi, low-maintenance garden of succulents and tropical plants
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and living areas
- 6.51 KW Solar System and new roof
- Walk to the beach, shops, restaurants and cafes, close to nearby Sunshine Plaza and Mooloolaba
- 10-minute drive to Sunshine Coast airport and one-hour drive south to Brisbane
Please call to arrange a Private viewing by Appointment, or to arrange a Virtual tour. Due to COVID-19 restrictions we require each inspection to be booked prior with only one person (family) being allowed to view the property at one time. We thank you for your understanding.