Find something curious…
K&J Trucks is a multi-franchised dealership for Fuso, Scania and Panus Trailers. We are an
award winning family business proud to have been providing a high level of service on the
Mid North Coast since 1985. We have a friendly, positive & progressive team who sell and
service New & Used trucks.
K&J Trucks is looking for an experienced parts manager to run our Parts Department which includes two
permanent and one part-time employee. The roll will include, but not limited to, supervising staff, stock control
(including liaising with suppliers), retail counter and internal sales and invoicing. Identifying the make and models
of trucks and trailers and sourcing parts as required.
• Minimum five years’ experience as Parts Interpreter with Heavy Vehicle experience an advantage
but not essential
• Experience using an automotive industry stock control computer system
• Excellent organisational and problem solving skills
• Strong communication skills to liaise with customers and staff
• Immaculate personal presentation
• Current NSW Drivers Licence
Remuneration will be negotiable depending on experience and include company vehicle, phone and target bonuses.
We are looking for a self-motivated person willing to step up and run our Parts Department.
If you have the required skills and passion to join our team, we want to hear from you.
Email email@example.com your resume and cover letter.