This spacious two bedroom, two bathroom townhouse is in the Aqua Luna complex on fabulous Sapphire Beach. At your door step is the Marine Park with the Solitary Islands off shore.
If you are looking to downsize or would like a great no fuss investment then do not look past this town house.
This townhouse has ocean glimpses, and has an upstairs balconies perfect for relaxation. You will enjoy the fully air-conditioned and perfect for resort style living every day or holiday letting.
This apartment is spacious and enjoys wonderful ocean glimpses with a great eastern aspect and has its own allocated car space. The resort has direct boardwalk access to Sapphire Beach. This property offers amazing value with its beachfront location and unlimited use of the excellent resort facilities.
Full resort facilities are available which includes heated resort style swimming pool, day spa, tennis court, BBQ Hut, gymnasium, award winning dining at Papa H's restaurant and bar, barbeque and exclusive beachfront access to the golden sands and sparkling surf of Sapphire Beach .
The property is suitable to live in as owner occupier and perfect as a permanent or part time rental property as either an agency or private rental, resort management let or private short term holiday let.
Nearby Attractions: White water rafting, surf rafting, swimming, surfing, kayaking, Sapphire Beach and creek exploration, whale watching, Coffs Harbour Marina, The Big Banana, The Botanical Gardens, Golf at Bonville International Golf Course, Rainforests walks at Dorrigo National Park, 4WD tours, Pet Porpoise Pool.
- Spacious two storey town house.
- Ocean glimpses
- Two bedroom, Two Bathroom, Single Car Space.
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen.
- Direct access to Sapphire Beach
- Undercover balconies perfect for unwinding
- Allocated Car Space
- Full resort facilities are available which includes heated resort style swimming pool, day spa, tennis courts, gymnasium, award winning dining at Papa H's restaurant and bar, barbeque and exclusive beachfront access to the golden sands and sparkling surf of Sapphire Beach .
Council rates $2241 per annum approx
Strata Fees: $965 per quarter approx.
53/94 Solitary Islands Way, Sapphire Beach, New South Wales, 2450, Australia