Thoughtfully updated to embrace the character of the home but also benefiting from modern fittings, this home must be viewed to be appreciated.
The spacious kitchen boasts plenty of bench space and brimming with natural light thanks to the beautiful French windows and offering a great leafy aspect. Let your imagination run wild with possibilities with the added bonus of a large separate dwelling at the rear of the property with its own entry.
The ideal location allows for a convenient 600 metre walk to the CBD so you can leave the car at home and walk to the shops or a very client friendly location for a home based office.
* A large separate self-contained dwelling at the rear of the home.
* Beautiful natural timber floors and high ceilings throughout.
* Fully fenced 722m2 flat yard, great for kids or your 4 legged friend.
* SMEG appliances in the kitchen.
* Ideal for home based business, parents retreat or more.
* Ample room under the house for storage, workshop or gym.
Rates: $2,651pa (approx)
Land Size: 722m2
A great example of a well-kept home with so many options, call to arrange your VIP inspection today.
10 Gundagai Street, Coffs Harbour, New South Wales, 2450, Australia