Retaining a sense of history, this Coffs Harbour cottage has been restored and reimagined, blending old world charm with modern convenience to produce a home that suits the modern lifestyle. Sympathetically updated, the soaring ceilings and a spatially extravagant floorplan create a home that feels good to be inside.
The home maintains a cheery mood throughout with a soft palette consisting of white walls and light-coloured flooring. The modern kitchen stays clutter-free thanks to plentiful drawers and cabinets. Cooking and eating areas merge in this space, while space-expanding glass doors and an open breakfast bar make it all the more breezy.
The bedrooms are all a very good size, and all feature generous built in wardrobes. The main bedroom has the added benefit of a modern ensuite bathroom.
Outside, a weathered full length verandah takes advantage of the site's northerly orientation, providing a pleasant outdoor seating area to while away summer evenings.
Rates: $2,716.38 p.a (approx.)
Land Size: 904.2sqm
Rental Return: $400p.w (actual)
* Renovated period home on a spacious 904sqm lot.
* Modern kitchen with loads of storage & breakfast bar.
* Spacious lounge with french doors to small rear deck.
* 3 generous bedrooms with built in wardrobes.
* Main bedroom with modern ensuite bathroom.
* French doors onto full-length weathered verandah.