Open Arms Care Incorporated are seeking
casual educators to join our OSHC team.
As an active team member, you will be
required to support the service in the
provision of high quality care and
education for children.
- Working with Childrens check
- First aid, anaphylaxis and asthma training
Skills and Experience
- Experience in child related industries
- Demonstrated knowledge of the NQS/My
Time Our Place Learning Framework
- Ability to work effectively as a team
- Experience with a range of inclusive
practices and strategies
- Commitment to working within the values
of Open Arms Care Incorporated
Appointment will be conditional upon a
Federal Criminal Records check.
Bellingen & Urunga Services
Bellingen, New South Wales, 2454, Australia