A beautiful home with hinterland views and room for a pool in the back yard. Featuring a large formal living area with air-conditioning and raking ceilings and lots of windows which provide plenty of light. The home has been tastefully renovated with new carpets and tiles upstairs, new paint, new ensuite, new light fittings, fans and tap fittings. The home also boasts formal and casual dining areas. The main bedroom is huge, with a large north-facing bay window, walk-in robe and ensuite. The other bedrooms have built-ins and there's a 3rd bathroom and family room downstairs. Covered verandahs front and rear allow outside entertaining in all weather. Only 500m approx to Kororo Public School and 1km to beaches.
* Beautiful home, tastefully renovated, with hinterland views, built 1993 by Toscan Homes.
* Large formal living area with raking ceilings and air-conditioning.
* Formal and casual dining rooms, family room.
* Covered verandahs front and rear.
* Huge main bedroom with bay window.
* Double auto garage with extra height roller doors.
* 500m approx to Kororo Public School and 1km to the beach.
Rates: $3,080pa (approx)
10 Albert Chappell Drive, Korora, New South Wales, 2450, Australia