Less than 800m to the beaches at Korora and only 300m to Kororo Public School, this 4 bedroom home has been designed for entertaining and outdoor living. The large, open plan living and dining areas open out onto a 70m2 timber deck, with a private, bush outlook. The master suite is tucked away at one end of the home, with its own walk-in wardrobe and ensuite. In addition to the double carport, there is another parking area large enough for 2 more vehicles, or a boat and caravan. There is also a decent sized shed on the property, great for extra storage, a studio or the 'man cave'. The kitchen has ample bench and cupboard space and a 900mm 5 burner Euromaid gas oven. All bedrooms have floating floorboards, built-ins and fans.
* Ranch style 4 bedroom home nestled in amongst the trees located in tranquil Korora
* Large timber deck and entertainment area, great for BBQ and outdoor living
* Timber flooring, fans & built in robes to all bedrooms with walk-in robe to master suite
* Double carport and additional parking for boat and caravan
* Handy to local primary school, beaches and major shopping centre.
* View also on www.grantlarsen.com.au
1 Fern Tree Place, Korora, New South Wales, 2450, Australia