Join one of the biggest and most dynamic regional newspapers in Australia and enjoy a fantastic lifestyle.
The Chronicle at Toowoomba is searching for an experienced page designer/sub editor. This is a senior role. Knowledge of Newsgate will be an advantage. You will join another designer to handle all pages produced by The Chronicle team.
The role also requires the successful applicant to be able to fill an acting editor role.
• You will be part of an online focused newsroom which also provides strong print circulation results.
• Reporting to the editor-in-chief, you need to be someone who is organised and can work independently.
• Can you embrace change and bring enthusiasm, a sense of humour and a can-do attitude to the position?
• This is an opportunity to fast track your career. Step up and join a great team.
• The Chronicle is one of Australia’s best performing newspapers and websites.
• Toowoomba, the Garden City, is one of Australia’s largest inland cities and a destination of choice for hundreds of thousands of tourists each year.
• It has a thriving business community, tremendous educational facilities, glorious parks and gardens, quick access to the coast and Brisbane, and a lifestyle that is the envy of the rest of Australia.
Applications close COB Friday, August 17, 2018.
Applicants should email applications, CVs and examples of their work to: