Find something curious…
193 Harbour Drive provides a rare opportunity to secure an unrivaled CBD corner site. Prominently positioned with dual street access to Harbour Drive & Earl Streets, outstanding exposure and surrounded by prominent long term businesses.
This parcel offers a multitude of options under the B3 Business Core zoning. Land bank and hold for future development, lease as is (currently operating as a successful car yard) or build to spec for a government or private entity. 193 Harbour Drive represents a unique and tantalizing prospect to acquire a prime site and deliver a defining development on the doorstep of the CBD.
Outstanding Features include:
- Prime 1,042sqm* corner block zoned 'B3 Commercial Core' within the CBD Precinct
- Excellent exposure with 2 street frontages to Harbour Drive and Earl Street
- CBD fringe location in a thriving commercial precinct with 7 storey height potential*
- Solid holding income potential – currently leased to long established car yard
- Existing improvements include carports and garages with demountable office & plenty of hardstand or parking, full boundary fencing to 1800mm.
- Capitalise on the Coffs Harbour region, which is currently experiencing an influx of major infrastructure developments.
- Planning Proposal is currently in front of the CHCC to increase the height within the CBD Core from 17m to 44m.
For more information or to arrange an inspection please contact Matt OGarey of Nolan Partners.
*Areas are approximate
Council Rates: $11,867.64
Land Size: 1042m2 (approx.)