A real gem at highly sought after Sapphire Beach, this property offers the ultimate in beach-side living, with stunning views of the water and the bonus of an in-ground saltwater pool. Very private, the home benefits from high quality fixtures and fittings throughout. High, raking ceilings in the living and dining rooms give a real sense of space and along with floor to ceiling windows and doors, allow plenty of natural light to enter the home. Stacking bi-fold doors and sliders open out from the living room to the large, east-facing deck, providing seamless access for entertaining. The owners have included a modern, designer kitchen, perfect for the home chef, complete with Ilve oven, steam oven, induction cook-top, wok burner, dishwasher and integrated fridge. The 3rd bedroom downstairs has it's own external access, a bathroom, small kitchenette and living area, great for guest accommodation, or maybe even a B & B. The location capitalises on the views and the beach-side lifestyle.
* A selection of great beach walks right near your doorstep.
* Generous master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe.
* Ducted air-conditioning upstairs, split system downstairs
* Large double garage with extra storage.
* Photovoltaic solar power inverter.
* Only 6 minutes drive to Park Beach Plaza or Moonee Beach shopping centres.
* View also on www.grantlarsen.com.au
Rates: $2,847pa (approx)
Strata: $1,320pa (approx)
2/4 Emerald Avenue, Sapphire Beach, New South Wales, 2450, Australia