Sales Manager - Lowes Petroleum Service – Grafton/Coffs Harbour Region
Lowes Petroleum Service & the Role
Ocwen Energy Pty Ltd trading as Lowes Petroleum Service is a joint venture between Lowes and BP Australia Pty Ltd. We have expanded our fleet and our distribution network throughout Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria.
We have a broad base of customers from the primary producer, industrial, mining, transport and retail sectors. Our vision is to be "The best fuels and lubricants supplier in Australia".
Lowes Petroleum Service currently have an opportunity for a driven and vibrant Sales Manager based in the NSW North Coast Region. Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager of NSW & VIC, this role will afford you a high level of autonomy to be accountable for the development, growth & management of a diverse portfolio of accounts across the region.
The role is a critical one in the Sales & Marketing team as it balances both the retention of existing customers and development of new business in a dedicated portfolio.
This is a great opportunity to join an organisation with a growth agenda in an exciting environment which will provide you the opportunity to develop in a true customer facing role, setting you up for future success with the business.
• Teamwork - Encourage development of sales support and depot team members.
• Influencing internal and external relationship throughout the business to ensure positive customer outcome.
• Engage stakeholders throughout the business, with a view to delivering positive customer outcomes
• Manage safety, credit & contractual risk
• Ensure clarity & accountability in the role and how to best deliver results that are aligned with organisational goals.
• Exceed KPI targets for operating margin, sales volume
• Develop and action key sales management plans.
Skills & Experience
As a fresh thinking, strategic individual with a sales hunter attitude, you will be degree qualified in Business or Commerce or have relevant Sales Manager experience throughout your career. Relevant frontline sales exposure plus a knowledge of the NSW North Coast region inclusive of the regional associated industry and projects mix is essential. An awareness of the fuel, transport and primary producer industries and customer segments will also be highly regarded.
You will also require the following skills and experience:
• Customer experience and ability to build strong relationships.
• Experience dealing with CRM tools and influencing external parties.
• Demonstrated business development experience with both SME and large regional/national customers
• Experience in conflict management and problem solving skills.
• Awareness of business drivers and an ability to analyse competition & customer profitability.
• Track record for solving complex issues or problems and making sound business decisions that enhance value.
• Knowledge of fuels and lubricants products and markets in Australia is desirable but not essential.
Closing date: COB Friday 15th September 2017
Lowes reserves the right to close applications at any time.
Interested parties are therefore recommended to apply as early as possible.
This is a long term opportunity for the successful applicant and the opportunity to become a valuable member of our Lowes Petroleum team.
Please email applications to: email@example.com
Coffs Harbour, New South Wales, 2450, Australia