Open the gate and enter your private waterfront retreat. With uninterrupted views across Bonville Waters to the Bongil Bongil National Park, you will feel a million miles from civilization. Try to remember that you are only 10km from the 'big smoke' of Coffs Harbour, and even better news is that the cafes and restaurants of Sawtell are a short 2km from your front door. A waterfront lifestyle will allow you to enjoy canoeing, paddle-boarding, fishing and swimming, right from your own back yard!
The modern kitchen features caesarstone benchtops with breakfast bar, stainless-steel appliances, soft-close drawers and an appliance centre. Floating floor spreads through the main living and dining areas, and the formal lounge benefits from a north-eastern aspect which allows an abundance of morning and winter sun, while the second living space features a built-in bar area and flows out to the rear sunroom overlooking the water. If you work from home, or have kids that need study space, there is a dual station office in the home as well!
The covered alfresco is accessed from the indoor dining, and allows uninterrupted views of the water while keeping the weather at bay. The swimming pool and sundeck provide the perfect space to spend your weekends while enjoying the splendid outlook.
All 4 bedrooms take advantage of the home's position with glass windows facing the waterfront, and all feature built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans. The main bedroom is complete with ensuite bathroom.
The functional floor plan creates a great sense of space, and the choice of multiple living areas will suit the modern family lifestyle. There is double carport AND a single lock up garage with workshop, allowing plenty of room for all your toys. All of this positioned just a 2 minute drive to the cafes and boutique strip of Sawtell Village.
Stop dreaming and start living - embrace the lifestyle you have always wanted!
Rates: $4,549pa (approx)
Land Size: 1176m2
* Absolute waterfront position with views of Bonville Waters and the Bongil Bongil National Park.
* 4 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes PLUS study; and large windows opening up to the water views.
* Main bedroom with ensuite and built-in wardrobe.
* Open-plan casual living plus separate sunroom overlooking the water.
* Large outdoor entertaining area overlooking the pool and tranquil Bonville Waters.
* Only 2km from the cafes, restaurants, bars & boutiques of Sawtell Village.
* Private access to the water and adjacent to a Public Reserve.
13 David Watt Close, Sawtell, New South Wales, 2452, Australia