A beautiful home with hinterland views and immaculate gardens, built in 1993 by Toscan Homes for the current owner. Featuring a large formal living area with air-conditioning and raking ceilings and lots of windows which provide plenty of light. The home also boasts formal and casual dining rooms, plus a family room. The main bedroom is huge, with a walk-in robe and ensuite plus a large, north-facing bay window. The other bedrooms have built-ins and there's a 3rd bathroom and family room downstairs. Covered verandahs front and rear allow outside entertaining in all weather. Only 500m approx to Kororo Public School and 1km to beaches.
* Beautiful home with hinterland views and immaculate gardens, built 1993 by Toscan Homes.
* Large formal living area with raking ceilings and air-conditioning.
* Formal and casual dining rooms, family room.
* Covered verandahs front and rear.
* Huge main bedroom with bay window.
* Double auto garage with extra height roller doors.
* 500m approx to Kororo Public School and 1km to the beach.
Rates: $2,791pa (approx)
Rent: $530pw (potential)
10 Albert Chappell Drive, Korora, New South Wales, 2450, Australia