Tucked in amongst the leafy reserve is this spacious home which is sure to appeal to both first home buyers and retirees alike. With multiple outdoor verandahs and a large second living space, the home also features mature easy-care gardens, as well as a covered space for the caravan!
The open plan living faces outwards towards the reserve, with generous windows and multiple outdoor areas to capture the scenery. Tile flooring throughout, a breakfast bar in the kitchen and sliding doors to a covered alfresco complete the space. An oversized 2nd living space can be used as a rumpus, media, or even home office.
All 3 bedrooms offer built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans, while the main bedroom also has its own ensuite bathroom. A separate laundry room includes a linen cupboard and outdoor access for convenience.
Two carports, one built with extra height, plus a garden shed provide parking and storage, making this home a tidy package for a home owner or investor.
Land Size: 638m2
Rates: $2,584pa (approx)
Rental Return: $420pw
* Open plan living overlooking mature gardens and reserve.
* Master bedroom with wardrobe and ensuite.
* Large, light-filled 2nd living space.
* Two separate carports - one with extra height for caravan.
* Fully fenced backyard with multiple sitting spaces.
* Scenic location backing onto leafy reserve.
14 Dolphin Drive, Toormina, New South Wales, 2452, Australia