With 4 bedrooms, 2 separate living spaces and a fully fenced backyard, this tidy home's design and layout will hold plenty of appeal. Currently achieving $460 per week in rental income, the appealing façade and landscaped gardens welcome you onto the 870sqm block.
The thoughtful layout includes an open plan living/dining with reverse cycle air-conditioning. A galley kitchen, with breakfast bar, opens onto the tiled 2nd living space. Sliding doors allow access to the large north-facing deck which overlooks the spacious, fully fenced backyard.
The master bedroom, at the front of the home, includes a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite while 3 additional bedrooms each have a built-in wardrobe. All 4 bedrooms have ceiling fans and window coverings. The main bathroom includes bathtub, shower and separate toilet for convenience.
With a laundry room, linen cupboard, double carport and under-house space to maximize storage, this well planned home is move-in-ready. Centrally located on a popular street only minutes from shops and cafes, the property is close to public transport, sporting grounds and schools.
Rates: $2,702pa (approx)
Land Size: 870.9m2
* 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom move-in-ready home.
* 2 separate living areas with reverse cycle air-conditioner.
* Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe.
* 3 additional bedrooms all with built in robes, ceiling fans and window blinds.
* Main bathroom with separate toilet.
* Large north-facing deck overlooking fully fenced backyard.
* Currently achieving $460 per week in rental income.
26 Coriedale Drive, Coffs Harbour, New South Wales, 2450, Australia