Situated in the northern beaches, just 6 minutes drive to Coffs Harbour. This immaculate freestanding villa enjoys a private position with only one immediate neighbour in a sought after complex. Being community title, this is a purchase of both land and dwelling unlike strata. Its the closest thing to a house without the price tag. Features include lock-up garage, raked ceilings, generous living space, undercover entertaining and polished timber floors. Perfect for those who want to avoid purchase a unit as their next home or investment.
* Light & bright freestanding 2 bedroom home.
* Privately positioned with only one immediate neighbour.
* Large open plan living, air-conditioned, raked ceilings.
* Timber floors, undercover outdoor entertaining.
* Great kitchen, good storage, includes dishwasher.
* Modern bathroom, spa bath, 2 toilets.
* Single lock-up garage, separate laundry.
* Community title, with communal swimming pool, private road entry.
* Beachside suburb approx. 1km walk or short drive to a selection of beaches.
* Potential rental of $340-$350 per week.
Rates: $2,419pa (approx)
Community Title: $1,989pa (approx)
Rent: $340-$350 per week.
3/95a James Small Drive, Korora, New South Wales, 2450, Australia