Take advantage of this tidy home as First Home Buyers are poised to save $11,690 in Stamp Duty Tax. Set amongst a leafy backdrop in a cul-de-sac location and just a stone's throw from the Coffs CBD, this home offers the privacy of a bush property with all the conveniences of a central Coffs location.
With an updated kitchen and bathroom, the modern layout maximizes functionality. The open plan kitchen / lounge / dining open to a wrap-around verandah with a covered BBQ & alfresco area - the perfect spot to take in the bush surrounds.
The 2 upstairs bedrooms feature built in wardrobes, while the 3rd bedroom is located on the lower floor and is currently being utilised as a 2nd living space.
Car accommodation is by way of a single lock up garage with internal access to the house, and there is loads of room for storage under the home.
Call Tom to arrange your inspection.
Land Size: 433sqm
Rates: $2,474.02 p.a
* Potential savings of $11,690 for First Home Buyers
* Centrally located 3 bedroom house set amongst leafy backdrop.
* Open plan living/kitchen/dining.
* 2 queen+ sized bedrooms with carpeting and built-in wardrobes.
* Private wrap-around verandah with a covered BBQ & alfresco area.
* Single lock-up garagewith internal access to the house.
* Loads of room for storage under the home.
Here are some tips to help you with the buying process: www.tomsullivan.com.au/buying-tips/
17b Bonnie Street, Coffs Harbour, New South Wales, 2450, Australia