Don't like the idea of settling for a unit as your first home purchase? Or perhaps you'd like to bring your small pet along with you? Well this freestanding 2 bedroom villa could be what you're looking for. Its easy to picture yourself living in this tightly held pocket, in a relaxed tropical setting in beachside Korora. Set high & private with only one adjoining neighbour and enjoying a great outlook over the lagoon from the front deck. Compact yet functional, air-conditioned and boasts ample storage area as well as two undercover car spaces directly underneath.
* Freestanding 2 bedroom villa with double carport.
* Don't like unit living? Need more storage space?
* Tightly held complex with many owner occupiers.
* Pet Friendly (subject to approval).
* Situated in beachside Korora with elevated lagoon outlook.
* 300m walk to primary school & 1.2km walk to the beach.
* Compact kitchen, open plan, air-conditioned living area.
* Raked ceilings, built-in robes, low maintenance tiled floors.
* A popular Northern Beaches Suburb just 6 minutes drive to Coffs Harbour.
* Potential rental of $320 per week (unfurnished).
Rates: $2,280pa (approx)
Community Title: $1,363pa (approx)
Rent: $320pw (potential)
11/95 James Small Drive, Korora, New South Wales, 2450, Australia