Looking for a project? This delightful timber cottage of yesteryear is with character and potential to shine. Located in beautiful Nana Glen, just 25 minutes drive to Coffs Harbour. There's 4 bedrooms with the potential to turn one into a 2nd living area. High ceilings, hardwood timber floorboards, traditional sash windows, french doors and a large undercover deck completes the picture. Immense storage across two sheds as well as a single carport all on an massive 1,695m2 block. There's enough room to park any size vehicle. It even has its own chicken coup. Extremely private behind a capped wooden fence you even have your own rear lane access to Bent Street.
* Versatile layout, 4 bedrooms + attached sleepout.
* Delightful hardwood timber cottage with large undercover deck.
* Massive 1,695m2 block comprising private laneway to Bent St.
* Parking for any size vehicle.
* Private, mostly fenced, two sheds + carport, chicken coup.
* Country style kitchen island bench.
* Living room with fire place + reverse cycle air-conditioning.
* Solar power.
* 25 minutes drive to Coffs Harbour.
Rates: $1,817pa (approx)
4 Weir Street, Nana Glen, New South Wales, 2450, Australia