Oozing charm and character and encompassing spectacular valley views from your elevated position this home will offer the new buyer immense potential to create something truly special and unique.
Featuring high pitched ceilings in the formal lounge plus a fireplace to keep you cosy on the cold nights. The spacious floorplan includes a great sized kitchen with gas cooktop and another living/rumpus area. Upstairs all the bedrooms enjoy hinterland views and are very spacious with high pitched ceilings and wrap around balconies. This home also boasts a separate studio which is perfect for family or guests to stay.
Just a minute drive away, the township offers some conveniences such as a pub, shops, petrol station and a cool creek at the bottom of the hill to cool off over summer but also conveniently located just an easy 15 minute picturesque drive from Coffs Harbour.
This very manageable 2.4 acre plot will make the transition from city to country easy.
* Large shed including power and cool room plus ample room for machinery.
* Large double carport with storage.
* Gazebo with power, sit back and watch the sunset over the hills.
* Main house constructed from Cypress Pine Logs.
* Over 50,000 litres of water tanks.
* 2.4 acres of mostly cleared land.
Call today to arrange your private inspection.
30 East Bank Road, Coramba, New South Wales, 2450, Australia