TRAIN spotters and buffs rejoice - the Lachlan Valley Steam Railway is returning to the city for a June long weekend run of shuttle trips between Coffs Harbour, Coramba and Raleigh, from Friday to Monday, June 8-11.
The last time the 3237, built in 1892, was in Coffs, it was booked out, so to secure your seats visit the station to buy your tickets today.
Cabin $12.5K for 6 x 2.4 x 2.5m fully installed. D.I.Y $9.5k bare ...
Mobile Home Fully self contained granny flat or mod homes. D.I.Y $9.5k or $12.5K ...
- Truss to consider Coast to Bundaberg highway
- Opera at the Channon raises funds and smiles in the sun
- Thieves smash window to steal cash from video store
- Missing man found after five days lost in remote bushland
- Luxury fashion retailer partners with Hamo for Race Week
- Grilled koala survives hit, then 88km ride to Gympie