IT'S that time of year again!
Biggest Morning Teas are raising funds for cancer all around Australia and there are plenty of events for you to lend your support to on the Coffs Coast.
Send details of your Biggest Morning Tea to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sing Australia Sing for your Cuppa, Biggest Morning Tea. Join us for a night of singing fun at St John's Hall, McLean St on Monday, May 7, at 6.30pm. Raffle prizes and supper. Entry by donation. Everyone welcome.
- New Horizons Enterprises, May 16, from 10am. We are at 16 Keona Circuit and all are welcome to come along and have a cuppa and some delicious food our staff and employees will have for you to enjoy. A gold coin donation would be much appreciated. Phone Kath Burnett on 66 918 100 or email email@example.com to accept our invitation. Look forward to seeing there.
- Social Support Services at the Urunga Uniting Church Hall on May 17 between 10am at 1.30pm. This is our second Biggest Morning Tea and we plan to follow on from last year's success. everyone is invited. During the day we will provide a yummy morning tea with scones, cakes and sandwiches. There will be entertainment by Allen Kidd and Kay McKay, and also a table of goodies to purchase as well. Details Wendy on 6568 2522.
- Woolgoolga Lions Club, May 18, from 10.30am at the Sunset Caravan Park, 64 Newman Street Woolgoolga. There will be a trading table, raffle, lucky door prizes and a competition for the prettiest milk/cream jug. Please BYO mug and an entry fee of $2 to support the Cancer Council. Cakes, goodies and friendship are offered. Everyone welcome.
- Bellingen Pensioners and Superannuants will host a Biggest Morning Tea in the Senior Citizens rooms in Hyde St (Council grounds) on May 22 from 9.30am. Inq 6655 1214
- Breast Cancer Buddies, May 22, in the sheltered area of the Botanic Garden from 10am to 11.30am. All welcome. Bring a donation for Cancer Council and be treated to a delicious morning tea. Inq: 6651 4308.
- Direct Wholesale Services Biggest Morning Tea, May 24, from 9am to 4pm. All day we will be offering tea, coffee and cookies. Cost is a donation to Cancer Care. More info visit: dwscoffs.com
- Coffs Quilters and Needlecraft Inc Biggest Morning Tea, May 24, at the Cavanbah Centre from 9am to 12.30pm. All welcome. More details contact Helen White 6652 4530.
- Coffs Harbour Uniting Church cnr Gordon and Vernon Sts, at 10am on May 25. Entertainment from Rev Ron Law and Nancye leading community singing, there will also be a display of tea pots. Donation of $5. All welcome. Ph 6652 7044
- Woolgoolga Red Cross and CWA Branches will hold a Biggest Morning Tea event in the afternoon of May 25. Great food and entertainment and all raffle proceeds will go to the Cancer Council. To be held in conjunction with Red Cross Friendship Afternoon Tea at the Seniors Centre at 2pm. Enquiries to 66548369.