IT'S May, which means it's morning tea time.
Australia's Biggest Morning Tea is one of Australia's best-loved fundraising events, and plays a vital role in raising money towards Cancer Council's work in research, prevention and support.
Check our list below to find a morning tea close to you.
Email details of your Biggest Morning Tea to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New Horizons Enterprises May 16 from 10am. We are at 16 Keona Circuit and all are welcome to come along and have a cuppa and some delicious food our staff and employees will have for you to enjoy. A gold coin donation would be much appreciated. Phone Kath Burnett on 6691 8100 or email email@example.com to accept our invitation. Look forward to seeing there.
- Social Support Services at the Urunga Uniting Church Hall on May 17 between 10am at 1.30pm. This is our second Biggest Morning Tea and we plan to follow on from last year's success. everyone is invited. During the day we will provide a yummy morning tea with scones, cakes and sandwiches. There will be entertainment by Allen Kidd and Kay McKay, and also a table of goodies to purchase as well. Details Wendy on 6568 2522.
- Kirsten Howton is hosting her fifth annual Australia's Biggest Morning Tea at Bonville Golf Resort on May 17 from 9.30am. Winter fashion preview showcasing fashions from Seasons Boutique, My Sisters Wardrobe and Le Dain Designs Jewellery. Raffle, lucky door prizes and giveaways and a handful of auction items. Tickets are still available for this fun filled morning even. Cost $25 gets you unlimited morning tea, available from My Sisters Wardrobe, Seasons Boutique and Bonville Golf Resort.
- Woolgoolga Lions Club May 18 from 10.30am at the Sunset Caravan Park, 64 Newman Street Woolgoolga. There will be a trading table, raffle, lucky door prizes and a competition for the prettiest milk/cream jug. Please BYO mug and an entry fee of $2 to support the Cancer Council. Cakes, goodies and friendship are offered. Everyone welcome.
- Bellingen Pensioners and Superannuants will host a Biggest Morning Tea in the Senior Citizens rooms in Hyde St (Council grounds) on May 22 from 9.30am. Inq 6655 1214.
- Breast Cancer Buddies May 22 in the sheltered area of the Botanic Garden from 10am to 11.30am. All welcome. Bring a donation for Cancer Council and be treated to a delicious morning tea. Inq: 6651 4308.
- Direct Wholesale Services Biggest Morning Tea May 24 from 9am to 4pm. All day we will be offering tea, coffee and cookies. Cost is a donation to Cancer Care. More info visit: dwscoffs.com
- Australia's Biggest Morning Tea at C.ex Urunga in Morgo St on May 24 from 10am to 1pm. A morning full of information displays, crafts and woodcraft, raffles and craft competitions.
- Dynamic Business Divas combined meet and Biggest Morning Tea at Prema Sanctuary (formerly MacNally House), 23 Hyde St, Bellingen, opposite the fire station, May 24 from 9am to 11am. Dynamic Business Divas meet ups $5 members, $10 non-members. For the Biggest Morning Tea, we will be putting the profits from this charge towards the purchase of Complimentary Therapies gift certificates for locals undergoing treatment Anybody wishing to donate directly to Cancer Council is welcome to also place donations directly into the Cancer Council donation box. Lucky door prizes. Donate a gold coin for a mini head or foot massage.
- Coffs Quilters and Needlecraft Inc Biggest Morning Tea May 24 at the Cavanbah Centre from 9am to 12.30pm. All welcome. More details contact Helen White 6652 4530.
- The residents of The Lakes Village (Lakes Drive off North Boambee Road) will be hosting a morning tea at 'Omaroo', their Community Centre, on Thursday, May 25 from 10am to 11.30am. Entry by donation. Guest speaker, fashion parade, huge raffle, lucky dips and lucky door prizes. All welcome.
- Coffs Harbour Uniting Church cnr Gordon and Vernon Sts, at 10am on May 25. Entertainment from Rev Ron Law and Nancye leading community singing, there will also be a display of tea pots. Donation of $5. All welcome. Ph 6652 7044
- Woolgoolga Red Cross and CWA Branches will hold a Biggest Morning Tea event in the afternoon of May 25. Great food and entertainment and all raffle proceeds will go to the Cancer Council. To be held in conjunction with Red Cross Friendship Afternoon Tea at the Seniors Centre at 2pm. Inquiries to 6654 8369.
- A welcome invitation is extended to all from the Coffs Harbour Baptist Church, Biggest Afternoon Tea on Saturday, May 26 from 2pm to 4pm at the church, cnr Harbour Drive and Curacoa Street. A donation box will be available, lucky door prizes, a guest speaker and of course a delicious afternoon tea. RSVP appreciated and for any other details contact 6656 4765.
Join the Community.
Get your local news, your way.
Update your news preferences and get the latest news delivered to your inbox.