FROM The Wiggles to Lisa Hunt to Birds of Tokyo, big band names are swarming to the Coffs Coast this week.
Birds of Tokyo's new album March Fires might be a departure from the band's older sound, but music lovers adore the new sound and have helped the record to debut at number one on the charts.
You can judge their latest efforts for yourself at the Plantation Hotel next Wednesday night.
Flickerfest heads to its new home at the Jetty Memorial Theatre on Friday with a grand selection of short films.
Next Tuesday reality television darling Australia's Got Talent heads to Opal Cove Resort for the Coffs Harbour heats - possibly setting off a meteoric rise for Mid North Coast talents.
FRIDAY, MAR 15
- Diggers Tavern - Slipstream
- Seaview Tavern - Mason Rack Band
- Hoey Moey - Forward Groove
- Federal Hotel - Frogmouth, 8pm
- The Pier Hotel - Top Shelf
- Plantation Hotel - Football on the mega screen
SATURDAY, MAR 16
- Hoey Moey - Mr Speaker and the People Party
- Park Beach Bowls Club - Thorazoo
- The Pier Hotel - Secret Squirrel
- Nambucca Leagues Club - Slipstream
- Bellingen Community Markets - The Romainiacs plus Samba Soul dance and drum troupe
- Coast Hotel - Ben Francis
SUNDAY, MAR 17
- Hoey Moey - Lisa Hunt + Magic Flees
- Bellingen Golf Club - Brad and Wozza, 4pm
- The Pier Hotel - UFC 158 live from 12pm
- Harbourside Markets - Ice Breakers
- Plantation Hotel - Trivia, 7pm
MONDAY, MAR 18
- Coast Hotel - Joker Poker, Darts and Pool Comp
TUESDAY, MAR 19
- Opal Cove Resort - Australia's Got Talent auditions, from 11am
- C.ex Coffs - The Wiggles
- Plantation Hotel - Family Night
- Coast Hotel - Brain Teasers Trivia
WEDNESDAY, MAR 20
- Plantation Hotel - Birds of Tokyo
- Hoey Moey - Craig Freeman
- Diggers Tavern - Wednesday Night Live featuring The Fling, 7.30pm
- Coast Hotel - Acoustica with Errol Gray
Update your news preferences and get the latest news delivered to your inbox.