Terms and Conditions for “Domain’s Win a 7 day Stay at Angourie Rainforest Resort”
1. Method of entry: Contestants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. To enter, contestants must collect an entry form (published Wednesday) from the Coffs Coast Advocate, The Northern Star, The Daily Examiner or Tweed Border Mail and one published entry token published Saturday from the Domain Property section of The Northern Star, Coffs Coast Advocate (currently Property week but will be rebranded Domain August 31, 2013) or Daily News or Friday in The Daily Examiner during the promotional period (August 21 – September 25, 2013). The entry form and 1 coupon must be original newsprint - no photocopies, scanned images, web prints, reproductions or other falsified artwork will be accepted. The entry form and 1 coupon must be placed in an envelope marked “Win a 7 Day Stay at Angourie Resort,” with your full name, address, and daytime contact phone number(s) on the back and then:
(a) sent by post to participating publications:
The Northern Star, PO Box 423, Lismore NSW 2480
Coffs Coast Advocate, PO Box 534, Coffs Harbour NSW 2450
The Daily Examiner, 55 Fitzroy Street, Grafton NSW 2460
Tweed Border Mail, PO Box 6336, Tweed Heads South NSW 2486
(so it is received before the Closure Time); or
(b) delivered to participating publications:
The Northern Star Media Centre, Ballina Rd, Goonellabah NSW 2480
Coffs Coast Advocate, 53 Moonee Street, Coffs Harbour NSW 2450
The Daily Examiner, 55 Fitzroy Street, Grafton NSW 2460
Tweed Border Mail, 13-17 Rivendell Drive, Tweed Heads South NSW 2486
Contestants may submit more than one entry.
2. Prizes: One winner in total for major prize
1 x voucher for a 7 day stay for two adults and three children in a two bedroom deluxe villa at the Angourie Rainforest Retreat –value $1855.00 (inc gst). Voucher is valid until August 6, 2014 for accommodation during low season only and is not redeemable during school or public holidays.
Bonus Prize: Win Moving costs up to $1k. One winner in total for bonus prize. List your property with a participating Domain Real Estate agent during the promotional period (with any of the publications listed above) for a chance to win. The winner may select the relocation/moving company of their choice (must be a registered business currently in operation within from Tweed through to Coffs Harbour location). The $1k will be paid directly to the moving company on behalf of the winner of the prize.
Entrants must be at least 18 years of age to enter. The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. If the winner is under 18 years the prize may be at the absolute discretion of the Promoter to be awarded to the winner’s parent of guardian. The prize value is exclusive of GST and the Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in item values. If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a prize of similar nature and like or greater value.
3. Competition duration: The competition commences on Wednesday 21 August and ends on Wednesday 25 September, 2013. Entry deadline is 12pm Wednesday 2 October, 2013 (“Closure Time”) for the major prize and bonus prize. Entries received after the Closure Time will not be eligible.
3 Eligibility limitations: Contestants must be at least 18 years of age to enter, however persons are under the age of 18 years may enter with parent permission.
The following persons are ineligible to enter:
(i) employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter so far as they are directly associated with this competition;
(ii) the spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), of such employees and contractors (whether or not they live in the same household);
iii) Contestants who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win any contest run by the Promoter except in the case of a legal change of name.
All Contestants acknowledge that even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has appeared to award the prize to the ineligible person, it may require the return of the prize or payment of its value to the Promoter to be dealt with as an unclaimed prize.
5. Draw and notification: The prize winners for both the (major and bonus prizes) will be selected by random draw at or around 12:05pm Monday 7 October 2013 at Tweed Border Mail office and prizes awarded following winner validation and verification. Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Winner’s details will be published in the public notices Wednesday October 9 2013. All Contestants acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to publicise and publish his / her name, character and likeness. All contest winners must avail themselves for a photo if required by the Promoter and acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to utilise publicity photos in any reasonable manner it sees fit without compensation to the Contestant.
6. Redraw: In the event that the winner has not come forward by 5pm 23 October 2013 the Promoter may conduct such further random draws as are necessary on this date at 5.30pm at the same place as the original draw, to select a new winner. In the event of a redrawn winner, he/she will be contacted directly on the phone number(s) provided.
7. Prize collection: Prizes to be claimed in person unless winner is otherwise advised and ID that includes a photograph may be required. Upon request by the Promoter a copy of the general contest rules and/or a signed receipt and acknowledgement must be signed and endorsed by any winner to indicate his/her understanding and acceptance of these terms. It is the sole responsibility of the winner to claim their prize.
Bonus Prize will be paid directly to the selected relocation/moving company as stated in #2.
8. Promoter's limitation of liability: The Promoter is not responsible for the loss of prizes due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by a winner. The Promoter also takes no responsibility for prizes lost or stolen after they have been released for delivery via postage or courier. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained by any person including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner(s) and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the winners.
9. Entries and privacy: All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter (subject to the limits contained in the Privacy Statement).
Promoter: Northern Star Ltd ACN 000 011 174
Major Prize Authorised Under NSW Permit No. LTPS/13/06235 & Bonus prize
LTPM/13/00746 LTPM/13/00744 LTPM/13/00745 LTPM/13/00747