An end unit location in this new boutique development, this 3 bedroom townhouse offers light filled interiors. Upgraded features include stone benchtops in the kitchen and timber flooring throughout the living areas. The open plan living flows seamlessly through sliding doors out to the private, enclosed courtyard.
Upstairs, the master bedroom includes a built-in-wardrobe and designer ensuite. Sliding doors lead out to a covered deck. The additional two bedrooms share the main bathroom with a separate toilet. All three bedrooms are carpeted.
As an additional bonus, the purchasers of the 6 units will be entered to win a suite of Freedom furniture, valued at $4,600. All of the furniture is currently on display in the show home. Inspect today!
This exciting new development of 6 units consists of 2 & 3 bedroom townhouses providing a striking combination of space & quality, all within footsteps of shops & services and a short stroll to the shores of Park Beach.
Built to a uniquely designed and versatile layout, the homes offer more than most, with spacious open plan living areas, designer kitchen with stone benchtops, 2 bathrooms including an ensuite to main bedroom, as well as double lock up garages for the 3-bedroom properties.
Construction is now complete; please phone to arrange a site inspection.
Strata: $1176 p.a
* End unit location creates light-filled open plan living with timber flooring.
* 160sqm of floor space
* Quality kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, gas cook-top & walk-in pantry.
* Enclosed private courtyard.
* Generous bedrooms with BIR & ensuite bathroom to main bedroom.
* Remote double garage with internal access.
* Buyers entered in draw to win $4,600 of Freedom furniture
* Eligible for first home owner grants & stamp duty exemptions.
* All other buyers eligible for $5000 new home grant.
* Full depreciation allowances available to investors.
* 800m stroll to the shores of Park Beach.
* Directly adjacent to Park Beach Plaza & only 300m to HomeBase shopping centre.
6/18 Arthur Street, Coffs Harbour, New South Wales, 2450, Australia