Privately positioned towards the rear of the block, entry to the single level 4 bedroom home is via a tree lined driveway. The land is flat to gently sloping and the 8.07 hectares (or 20 acres) is a combination of native bush, cleared areas, vegetable gardens and an orchard. Strategically located around the block are various walking tracks, great for a morning walk to take in the natural beauty of the surroundings.
* The main homestead has enclosed verandahs around 3 sides, including a full sunroom.
* Includes a self-contained 1 bedroom cottage with its own verandah, fenced yard and separate power supply.
* Ducted air-conditioning, Tasmanian Oak flooring, ceiling insulation, solar hot water, 3.2kw solar system with battery
* Kitchen designed for functionality, granite benchtops, timber Kwila cabinets, gas cooktop and plenty of bench space.
* Double lock-up shed, double carport and a single carport.
* Water is in abundance, with 5 water tanks, a bore, plus a dam with an electric pump.
* 7 raised garden beds for all of your horticulture needs.
* A mere 5 minutes from the pretty township of Nana Glen and 30 minutes from Coffs Harbour.
Watch the video tour from our photo shoot - http://youtu.be/bpP63Iwyol4
1647 Orara Way, Glenreagh, New South Wales, 2450, Australia